Thursday, December 17, 2009

i'm learning from mistake....

don't know why recently i got so many problem, previous my essay missing, camera memory card die,and yesterday night my condo off electric for 3 or 4 times... and some other things....haiz...

 today morning i go college early to print my work and research... and print screen the interactive website that i likes... my macbook can't print screen, so i need to go college do...and i forgot save it to my thumbdrive...arg....luckily, i got print greyscale for it.y i'm so careless...during holiday i back hometown use my sis pc to print screen again.

i look into a few of website, i find 3 website is quite interesting... after i will link the website link...hehe

today,my group is late for tutorial, i so scared that ms tongyin will not give us tutorial..coz we let her wait for about 45minutes... thanks ms tongyin still let us tutorial. me also is 1 of group member i need take my responsible to informed them come early for tutorial and remind them to update their blog.
  
after today tutorial, we have a lot of thing need to improve, like target audience, mood, style, site name, .....oh, afteroon i forgot bring down my moodboard!!! now suddenly think of it!haizzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment